July P.

Greetings to you!

I can say that I have much at this moment of my life. I am proud to have a
stable life and good friends. And even though we often go out either to the
town or just for a party, I have never met a single man who would be
interested in something more but sex, alcohol, cars, parties and so on. I
don't know, maybe family life changes them; it can't be that I am the only
one who is left without an intellectual life-partner… I certainly like
parties, and I can hold a conversation on private and intimate topic, but I
also want to talk about psychology, politics, fashion, or at least economics
(I guess only a very lazy person is not interested in Economics nowadays!)
Most of men I've met are absolute Zero intellectual-wise. Maybe I am
looking in a wrong place? Well, I am here
http://myukrainebridespro.info/?idAff=101 ,and I hope
it is my chance to meet You, my dear, and I indeed hope that you will not
betray my expectations!

Waiting for your reply
Julia P.

ayeshaspea_bingyu@lsof.com
Nov 19, 2007 9:27 PM

No comments: